TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General conditions of sales
1. By placing an order on the on-line shop www.nicolacampesato.it the Customer declares to have viewed of all the indications given to them during the purchasing process, and to accept in full the following general and payment terms.
2. Any Customer’s right to refund or compensation is excluded, as well as any liability laid down or not laid down by contract for direct or indirect damages to people and/or things caused by the rejection or partial rejection of an order.
In case of unforeseen unavailability of the goods and rejection of the order, the Customer will not be charged.
3. The correct order receipt is confirmed by the e-commerce of Nicola Campesato™ with an email sent by the email to the address given by the Customer. Such confirmation message will indicate Day and Time of the order and an “order number” to be used in any further communication with the e-commerce (or the customer care of Nicola Campesato™).
4. It is the Customer’s responsibility to register with correct datas and to keep them up to date with a written communication to Nicola Campesato™.
5. Paypal, credit card, PostePay, wire transfer or cash on delivery
The purchasing of the goods is provided with Paypal with wich you can use your credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron, Postepay, Paypal Card, etc..).
The Paypal transaction takes place through the electronic system of the website www.paypal.com which uses the safe server of paypal.com. At no stage of the procedure either the electronic system of paypal.com or no member of the staff is able to know the credit card number of the Customer. The Customer purchases the credit card number to a safe server of Paypal Institute on a safe internet connection and encrypted as the current standard of online payment.
It is also possible to pay with wire transfer (in that case, the goods will be shipped after the credit entry) or with pay at delivery (with an additional charge of € 10,00).
All the prices on Nicola Campesato™ can be only in Euros and always include the 22% VAT, that is the reference currency.
Shipment mode and costs
7. Nicola Campesato™ accepts orders only within the Euro zone, for the moment.
8. All shipment costs are free both nationally and abroad.
The customer will not be charged for any further expense.
9. The shipment handling time is 24/48 hours. Nicola Campesato™ can not be held responsible for any delays in the delivery on the time requested by the shipping companies.
10. At the moment of delivery by the shipment company, the Customer must check:
- that the number of packages delivered matches what indicated in the delivery note;
- that the package is intact, not damaged, wet or altered in any way, also on the closing materials (packing tape or steel strapping).
Any damages to the package and/or the failure of match of the number of packages with the delivery note has to be contested immediately marking the WRITTEN CONTROL RESERVE on the delivery note of the courier. Once signed the delivery note, the Customer will not be able to contest anything about the outside look of the goods delivered.
Any further problems about the damages or the entirety of the products received has to be reported by 7 days from the delivery date, with the procedure indicated in this document.
11. In case the package is not collected within 5 working days from the storage warehouse of the courier for repeated impossibility of dispatch at the delivery address indicated by the Customer when placing the order, the order will be automatically canceled.
RIght to withdraw
12. According to art. 5 DL 206/2005, if the customer is a consumer they have the right to withdraw from the purchasing contract for any reason. Therefore, they have 10 working days from the signing of the contract according to which the consumer has any right to decide unilaterally to release themselves from the contractual limitations with the seller, notifying such an intention and being consequently refund of the price of the goods without the shipping costs. Otherwise they have 10 working days from the dispatch of the goods within which the goods can be given back by the consumer carriage paid. The seller has up to 30 days since they learn that the consumer has withdrawn from the contract to refund the price paid for the goods, unless what reported at point 15.
13. To exert their right, the Customer must send to Nicola Campesato™ a written notification within 10 working days since the day the goods have been dispatched.
Such notification must be emailed to email@example.com.
Once the withdraw notification has been received, Nicola Campesato™ will swiftly inform the Customer about the arrangements to return the goods which will have to be received by Nicola Campesato™ within 10 days from the authorization.
14. The right to withdraw is subject to the following conditions:
- the right can be applied on the entirety of the goods; it is not possible to exert the right to withdraw only on part of the purchased product;
- The goods must be whole and returned in their original package, with all its parts (including the packaging and possible documents and accessory equipment); to limit the damages to the original packaging, we strongly suggest, if possible, to put it into a second box; in any case no labels or packing tape must be put on the original packaging of the product;
- in accordance with the law, the Customer is charged with the shipment costs to give back the goods;
- the shipment, until the confirmation of receipt of our warehouse, is under the total responsibility of the Customer;
- if the goods are damaged during transportation Nicola Campesato™ will notify the Customer promptly (within 5 working days from the receipt of the goods in its warehouse), to allow them to file charges to the courier they chose and get the refund of the price of the goods (if insured). If this is the case, the product will be made available to the Customer to be returned, together with the request to withdraw;
- Nicola Campesato™ can not be held responsible in any case for damages, theft or loss of the goods returned with not insured shipment (Free shipment with Priority Mail).
15. Except for some expenses to restore verified damages to the original packaging, Nicola Campesato™ will refund to the Customer the whole amoun paid, without the shipment costs, within 14 days since the goods are received with the cancellation of the amount charged on the Paypal account.
16. The right to withdraw ceases completely if Nicola Campesato™ verifies that the condition of integrity of the goods shows (packaging and/or its content):
- the lack of outside packaging and/or the whole original package;
- the lack of parts of the product;
- damages to the product for any reasons but transportation
If the right to withdraw decays, Nicola Campesato™ will return the sender the purchased good, charging them the shipment costs.
The owner of the datas is Idealmaglia (VAT number: 03269050245) – Via Mezzana, 42 – 36021 Barbarano Vicentino (VI)
18. Any possible complaint must be addressed to Idealmaglia (VAT number: 03269050245) – Via Mezzana, 42 – 36021 Barbarano Vicentino (VI)
19. The sale contract between the Customer and Nicola Campesato™ is considered as settled in Italy and regulated by the Italian Law. To solve any civil or penal controversy subsequent to the conclusion of the current long-distance sale contract, if the Customer is a consumer, the territorial competence is that of the reference local court; in any other case, the territorial competence is that of the Court of Vicenza (VI).